Then Came Bobbi...

When I started this blog I decided not to really write about fashion and beauty although, like most women, they are a big part of my life. However, sometimes a product comes along which is so good you have to share it with everyone! 

Recently I have been looking everywhere for a decent, light foundation which led me to the world of bb creams. 

Having tried two of the most "recommended" ones on the market and finding that they did not last, nor were thy really suited to my skintone, due to their "one tone suits all" mantra, which simply is not true!

Then came Bobbi. 

Bobbi Brown's BB cream is the shiz. Seriously. At first, having had such bad experiences before, I rolled my eyes when the girl at the counter tried the "have you tried our amazing new BB cream" line like so many before. But I wasn't in much of a rush (for once) and so I thought I'd let her have her moment. This was the best decision I have made in a long time. Not only does it feel and smell nice when you put it on but the coverage was amazing for a product so light, it hardly felt like it was there! I was also pleasantly surprised that a generic "medium to dark" labelled tone matched my skin tone so well. This is my biggest problem when buying foundations as my skin tone is so uneven sometimes even I don't recognise my own colouring. 
It wasn't only myself that was so complimentary of the product. On my first day of wearing the cream I had numerous people at work comment on my even and flawless completion. It even had my mum impressed and wanting which means it's definitely a winner!

I just want to say a personal thank you to Bobbi. For making a product which really makes a difference to your complexion and confidence, without you even remembering it's there.

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

1 comment: