Christmas at Disney

This year I decided that I didn't want to spend Christmas in England, its the first year since I was at school in which I haven't actually has to work through all of Christmas and New Year, so I decided to make it a bit special. Roll on me booking four days in Disney for me and my mum as a gift for her (and yes me) Only four months of patient waiting and planning then followed!



love making memories with my +instax by Fujifilm in tow

So mainly for a memory for myself, selfish I know, I've decided to do a little blog post about my trip. Ive decided to do it just as a collection of photos rather than a day to day account as, lets be honest, who wants to read about when I woke up and the same breakfast I had each day... Celebrating Christmas away was definitely a different experience to usual but I must admit it was great to not have to worry about present buying, decorations and cooking. I would definitely recommend a Christmas break.







Christmas dinner courtesy of Chef Remy




yep thats Goofy conducting the 'Jingle bell band'





if you didn't wear Minnie ears did you
even go to Disney...?!
...however, Beast wore them better


the main stars in their festive get ups :)




I Really hope you had a magical Christmas and New Year, and are looking forward to the adventure which is 2017. Let's vow to make it our best year yet!! 

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment