The Last Day of Summer

So that Indian summer that was talked about for England seems to have come and gone in a flash, but luckily for me I got to enjoy literally the last day of summer on my favourite British beach. 

the essentials


I realised that I hadn't been to West Wittering all summer and I genuinely felt as though I had let myself down, so when I heard that the heatwave was coming I couldn't get in the car quick enough.


if this view doesn't make you want to visit, I don't know what will!

When on any adventure, snacks are just as important as the destination. And this last minute trip was not an exception to this rule. So this was my spread.. 

a spread I am very proud of


...And my was I in for a treat. I had heard many people talking about 'candy floss' grapes but by no way did I think they would actually taste of candy floss - o they're amazing!!! I also made a simple salad and then picked up some great vegetable crisps, salsa and, of course, veggie Percy pigs.








wondering the dunes
The beauty of West Wittering is it's clear blue sea and incredibly white sand dunes. You feel like you have transported yourself to Southern Europe. I nestled myself in a dune dip and felt like I was in my own personal paradise. It was just great to escape the city madness and have quiet time to reflect and prepare for the craziness which is about to start in my life (post on that to come shortly!).

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment