Back To Haul

See what I've done there?! (Sorry I couldn't resist!) so summer is over and whether you are returning back to school, college, university or just returning to work after a lovely break, it's time to top up your stationary drawer! Or in my case a massive box that lies under my bed, definitely fully stocked but hey! You can never have enough.





So I may have done a stationary haul a little while ago but this one is slightly different as all these items are very practical and, of course, essential.



Flying tiger Copenhagen 
(my new fave place for everything!)

Whether they're for noting valuable text pages or writing little reminders, you can't have enough sticky notes, and this lovely little pouch is perfect for carrying around just in case something crops up.



I wanted to start by talking about my best find which I could probably write a whole blog post about alone. It's a midori style notebook with a lined book, squared book, expandable fully sealed pocket and a simple slip in folder pocket. But the best bit? All of this in a very pleasing cover was only £2 !!! Stupidly I only brought one... I'm running off to grab more now.

Square paper pads
Originally I brought squared pads from WHSmith but after seeing these, much nicer and cheaper ones in flying tiger, I decided to take them back. I prefer writing on squared paper to lined and these are a bit more aesthetically pleasing than a basic refill pad.



This binder is great as it's simple (I'm off to grad school so sadly no hello kitty) and has the ring binders on the back cover meaning that it will lie completely flat. As its slightly bigger than a4 it also means that dividers and the handy wallets I got won't poke out.

These are awesome!! With holes so I can put them into my ring binder, they are great for the first days of uni with all the hand outs, photocopying and such you end up collecting.



Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment