Must Have Mini's

It's holiday season... Yay!!!


I can't think of anything I more excited about than the prospect of spending a week in complete sunshine (hopefully) with bottomless cocktails on the beach. However over the last few years what you get for your money, especially with flights, has become increasingly limited.

A great example of this is the fact that these days, unless you're going long haul, you have to pay extra for hold luggage, even though half the time they end up not having enough room in the cabin and it ends up in there anyway! This frustrates me no end! 




So whenever the I take a short haul trip, to tackle this baggage problem, I try to fly with Ryanair. Simply because you are allowed to take a case and a handbag which actually makes packing a weeks worth of holiday stuff in hand luggage easy peasy. So something to help with this is miniature cosmetic products. I manage to take al the products I need and more within the 100ml limit.


Here are my must have mini’s...





Malibu Sun Care
So this stuff is great simply due to the fact that it automatically smells like holiday! I find it so hard to find miniature sun tan lotion and after sun that’s a descent size to buy but these are perfect, at 100ml each, for hand luggage. I got an after sun, lotion and oil to help me get a great tan.


hands down my fave skincare company

Dermalogica
If your follow me on Instagram, you would have probably already guessed that I'm kinda a huge fan of Dermalogica. I was introduced to it just over a year ago and the change in my skin has been remarkable. For holiday I recommend their mini sizes, but they are also a great way to try the brand as it is quite pricy to buy full size items. I take the trusty special cleansing gel and the protection sport spf 50 lotion for my face. this suntan lotion doesn't make your face feel oily and gross like a lot of suntan lotions. Also, I just re-fill the mini special cleansing tube every time I go away from my big one to save money, hence all the lettering disappearing from the bottle.. Oops 




John Frieda Brilliant Brunette
Now I've never actually coloured my hair, however I love using this shampoo and conditioner as I find it brings out the richness and natural gloss of my hair and it smells rather lovely. I wash my hair much more on holiday than I usually would but I can get these little gems to last a week.

Umberto Giannini Create a Curl Scrunching Jelly
Naturally my hair is ringlets and when I'm on holiday I can't deal with the faff of blow drying and then straightening it, plus the humidity just makes it bounce right back up again. I haven't tried this product before but I thought I would give it a try, plus it was the only curl product that fitted the flight size restriction I could find! I'll let you know how I get on.


To be honest they are just a few of the main bits I take but are some of my best finds out there. Some of the links are for the "big sizes" but small ones can be found in the named stores. Also the packs are super good value if they have stuff you'll use! Are there any other products you would suggest? Leave a comment, I’d love to know :)


products... check... bikini... check,  get me on that plane!


Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment