Saturday Styling - The Edit: Layers, Layers, Layers!

The weather is starting to turn and if you're anything like me, you find that the best way to combat the ever changing shift from sun, rain and wind, is layers.

just a few layers...


Now I will happily admit that when it comes to layers I am known to go slightly over board. Even as I’m writing this I am sat here with 5 different layers on. I feel the cold, ok! But that's the thing about layering, when you get that little bit warmer you can just shed a skin and adapt to the climate easily.

the beauty of this large bag is it can fit my layers when I get a little warm


One of my all time favourite items in my wardrobe is this incredibly chunky knit cardigan which my grandma actually knitted for me, the women has skills. She also was super cute and made the arms extra long as I have this whole bambi limb thing going on. It goes with pretty much anything and I love to use it as a ‘coat’ layer like I have here, paired with a denim shirt.







Cardigan: My awesome Grandmother 
Denim Shirt: A.P.C Paris
Embroided vest: Zara
White vest: All Saints
Leggings: Topshop
Handbag: Givenchy
Shoes: Superga

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment