What's in my Handbag? - New Bag Love

So if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen this little beauty crop up a couple of times now... I got it just before Christmas as a "Merry Christmas" present to myself and to be honest I haven't put it down since.




Its from Zara, and for a while I was eyeing up the one which a lot of bloggers have (here) but it was a little to chunky looking for my liking. Then this one came out. I was in love. I was constantly going into Zara and checking it out, lusting, posing, everything! Its made of leather and suede, and as such has a slightly softer and I think more 'silky' appearance which makes it the perfect transition bag from night to day which I have been looking for. I love my Stella McCartney mini quilted Falabella but I do find it's sometimes a little small for day use too, so this one fits the gap perfectly.



So what do I put in this lovely bag of mine?





all the essentials, including a creme egg!



I'm obsessed with Fujifilm instax and actually have three of there cameras! This mini one, however, is perfect for any handbag as you never know when you may see that perfect picture

M&S fold away reusable bag
I have a few of these handy bags. They fold up inside themselves into a little pouch so are perfect for everyday use as I'm always forgetting to take the shopping bags out of the boot!

"Believe in yourself" notebook
This is my bullet journal and if you're not aware of what that is I highly recommend you checking it out here. I came across this a few years ago and haven't looked back since. It helps me to prioritise tasks, remember things and generally just keeps my life together. I got this in Homesense and love the colour, quote and sturdiness of it. Great for everyday.




my latest obsessions! Although the creme egg obsession is a yearly thing...

I am always on the quest for a great, no amazing, hand cream as apparently my hands are unable to stay moisturised for more than 10 minutes and I think I'm on to a winner here. Although I love the Dermalogica hand cream this may trump it due to a better smell and price, (£14/75ml to Dermalogica's £21.70/75ml) and I never thought I would be saying that. Although I admit still expensive, I think I could be more inclined to spend that on a hand cream. 





Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment