Wonderful West Wittering

One of my favourite places ever is West Wittering beach. Located on the south coast of England, two hours from London and just a short drive from the picturesque town of Chichester, West Wittering can feel like the south of France on a hot sunny day. Just like the day off I was lucky enough to have the other week.


the walk from the car park


Sadly, I only had my iPhone and not my dslr to take pictures with but even from these you can see just how beautiful a place it is. The further down the beach you go the better, and less crowded it becomes. With rolling sand dunes and reeds which whistle in the wind, you quickly become whisked away from the troubles of everyday life and enveloped in a state of relaxation.


backpack and cool bag filled with goodies, my picnic essentials include: olives,  cherries and sparkling water with a dash of elderflower cordial 

With my trusty cool bag filled to the brim, a good book, a polaroid camera and my notepad I was content in the sun for hours. However I did find some time to have a little fun...

Adding a little exercise to an otherwise super relaxing day

I was lucky enough to go on a week day, and have never actually been on the weekend but I can imagine it can get super busy... Take a day off in the week (before school holidays start) and I can promise you won't regret it.

Not too shabby for England!


Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment