November Faves - Netflix and Chill

So I have to apologise for the lateness but I have been uber busy (poor excuse I know) and I am only finally getting the chance to reflect on November. This year has gone so quickly it's scary!! 

I turn into a proper hermit when it comes to winter so I thought what better thing to focus on for my fave this month than my favourite snacks, programmes and bits for a chilled evening in.















Probably my favourite sweets right now, even more than percy pigs, and these two flavours are just insane! fresh raspberry and wild strawberry are super yummy and taste just like the real thing. They're also gluten free and have no artificial flavours - what more could you want?




A Christmas present last year, this scent is christmassy but still fresh and not too overwhelming which I love. They're also great to light for just an our or so but the scent stays for much longer.




Ok, this is quite possibly the best gluten free cupcake I've ever had (sorry grandma). Gluten free baked goods can sometimes be a little dry and literally fall apart but these are so moist and scruffy and the flavours together are to die for. 


Lola's gf cupcakes come in their own box to ensure no cross contamination




Im obsessed with popcorn, any type and pretty much any flavour. Butterkist however definitely do the best microwave popcorn. You get abundance and the flavour is nice and strong. What  better thing could you have to compliment a Netflix night?

Here are my top 5 on Netflix, if you haven't watched these then you need to get to it asap!


1. How to get away with murder
2. Gossip girl
3. Suits
4. Stranger Things
5. Gotham


Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment