What's in my Handbag? - Night Out

So I've already told you all about my love affair with this beautiful Stella McCartney bag but what do I need for a night out and does it all fit in the mini Falabella


this colour is great for the long summer nights


With winter out of the way and the summer looming, it seems only fitting to start going out and enjoying the longer evenings and this bag seems a perfect fit for a boogie! And luckily I can say that it definitely fits my night out essentials and probably a little more if I didn't take my purse and just put my cards and money in the handy inside pocket of the bag. 


So here are my night out essentials:




my essentials for a night out and life if I'm honest!

If there's one item I can't go out without on a night out, it's definitely lip gloss, even over my phone. This rather sexy shade was very reasonable and is from H&M. I actually love the deep shade and it works very well as a top coat over  more subtle lipsticks.

So this purse comes everywhere with me, even though it is a bit big for a night out. I love Vivienne Westwood accessories they're so beautifully crafted and even this, although looks pretty new, is a couple of years old. Also, I've just realised the blue of the Westwood orb matches perfectly to the bag, perfect. 

Probably the second most important thing I like to take out with me is perfume although there's nothing more upsetting than losing a bottle of perfume on a night out, an expensive mistake I have made one too many times. So whenever I buy a new perfume I always ask if they have a tester bottle I can have. So many places do and then I use these for holidays and handbags as they're compact and don't add a load of weight to your luggage/handbag! This one is from the Mediterranean collection by Aqua Di Parma, and has a perfect, light, sweet summer smell.

Baked Bronzer 'Work on World', Makeup Revolution
This bronzer is one of my faves from makeup revolution. It's quite dark so you only need to start with a little but it has a lovely, sparkly finish, perfect for a night on the town. The particular brush here is a large powder brush from H&M, which gives a light, even coverage.












And that's it. That's all I need for a night out, nice and simple and easily fitting in my Stella.  


Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment