October Faves - Wardrobe Lovin'

So as if Halloween has come and gone and its November already!! I’m not totally sure how I feel about this but one thing for sure is that I love layers and that means I actually kind of enjoy the colder months. I thought for this month’s faves I would share with you some of my favourite new purchases to get me through these winter months.










SO one of the big trends for this winter is embroidery. And I have seen loads of (crazy expensive) things that I would probably give a kidney for given half the chance however this kind of blew me away. At only £12, this jumper is beyond amazing. I have had so many compliments wearing it and it looks way  more expensive than it was Definitely a best buy.




I love Kenzo. Fact. I think its the fact that its a fresh, casual label and there’s nothing I love more than comfort. I missed out on the Disney collab, which I was devastated about and so when I heard about the HM collab last year I automatically put it in my diary, with notifications, to remind me when it was coming out. Fast forward to last week and I was refreshing three different devices trying to get on the website… I know, a tad compulsive but I didn’t want to miss out this time. And I didn’t. two out of three on my wish list wasn’t too bad and I must admit this tee is comfy, soft and cool. I'm sure you’ll be seeing it a lot on me, sorry guys.








So my second KENZOXHM purchase. This scarf is understated but soft and super large meaning that i can wrap it around me and snuggle up in these cold months. Prefect for a super exciting trip I have coming up soon. It also adds a bit of colour to my mostly monochromatic wardrobe.


















A brand which is relatively new to the UK and I’m rather happy they’ve decided to touch down as they do some really good fashion forward at affordable prices. This jumper dress is so easy to wear and can be worn with tights or jeans. I love layering it up with different long vests and chunky knits. 
A definite staple for this winter.








I have been seriously considering buying this bag in a multitude of colours as Zara offer it in a bout five colours now. The chain is detachable so it can be a clutch but it also deceptively big and can fit all you need for a night out or day to day bits.









Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment