A little bit of Jo (Malone)

I, like most, absolutely love the fragrances of Jo Malone. 

I don't, so much, like there prices however they do do a great selection of miniatures which are great for trying the products before investing in the bigger bits. 




One scent of there's which I love, which also comes in a miniature selection is the Lime Basil and Mandarin collection.  A very fresh and natural scent it can, I think, be worn all year round and by either sex. When I first smelt it I wasn’t 100% simply due to its very fresh scent - I wasn’t sure if I could get away with it in winter, however I thought I’d buy a couple of mini ones and then if I didn’t like it, it wasn’t too much of an investment.




So the minis I went for were, the candle, bath oil and soap. They also do a smaller version of the cologne, lotion and hand wash.






If the scents weren’t enough to make you fall in love with this brand then the gift wrapping and complimentary bubbles must sway  you! For something that it on the pricy side, they really do make it a lovely experience and even if it is for yourself I do recommend a sit down, drink and natter with their great sales assistants while they wrap your purchases oh so beautifully!




Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

2 comments:

  1. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a great day!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete