The Ultimate Blow Dry Kit

Having naturally curly hair, I have always struggled to tame it and of course you always want what you can't have so ever since I can remember I have tried, and failed, to make my locks poker straight.

Looking back to my first ever pair of hair straighteners I wince at the thought of how much pain they caused me. Working exactly like an iron, they literally tried to steam your hair straight - yep, they actually used water - but I thought the daily burns were worth the frizzy triangle they produced.


my ultimate blow drying kit

Fast forward 10 years and I can now get straight hair without even using a straightener if I don't want to. Enter the air hairdryer by ghd. It's powerful but not too loud and is able to dry your hair 2X faster than any other hairdryer on the market, exactly what you need when you have as much hair as a horse (like me). 

I use ogx nourishing coconut milk serum before I even towel dry and then when blow drying I use the ghd heat protect spray to protect my hair from damage and breakage. After spritzing the heat protect lightly through my hair, I then do a rough blow dry to get the hair about 80% dry. After this I section the hair and go through each section using a natural bristle round brush for a smooth, sleek, soft finish. 

I always use heat protect whenever I apply any heat to my hair to protect it

I honestly can't recommend the ghd air hairdryer enough, it's light, quieter and so ergonomically designed that it's actually a pleasure to use. Plus the results are insane, trust me you need this dryer in your life!

the air hairdryer by ghd - isn't it a beauty!

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment