Makeup Haul - Makeup Revolution London

Having dark olive skin, I have always struggled with finding make up that not only matches my skin but is also affordable. This became even more prudent when I decided that I wanted to change careers so needed to change my spending patterns. I researched, a lot. I looked at reviews, magazines, blogs and found a couple of brands that kept popping up but one in particular caught my eye - mainly due to its obscenely affordable prices.


Now personally I will always buy expensive foundation, simply because I have sensitive, acne prone skin so need to use something that's preferably as natural and light as possible. However when it comes to blush, bronze and eyeshadow I will try anything, especially if it's a bargain!

Enter Makeup Revolution London. Their bronze palettes and eyeshadow palettes were constantly being raved about online so I decided to give them a go, and wow was I impressed! 


my little Makeup Revolution haul



I will talk about the amazing eye shadows on a different post, but in this haul I brought the All About the Bronze Palette, a Protection Palette in medium, and a lip liner in Rebel. Now the two palettes I have used before and decided to buy again as I loved them so much. The protection palette is the perfect starting point for your make up. With concealer, contour and highlighter, and also a handy matte setting powder, it has everything you need for a casual day look, just add foundation. 

love the packaging


protection palette in medium - my go to makeup item


The All About the Bronze palette is just amazing! With both matte bronzes, highlighters and marbled shimmers too, it has everything you need to give you a beautiful day glow and a sexy night time shine. 

all about the bronze palette doesn't disappoint


I also got a couple of the makeup revolution's brushes which I hadn't tried before. They're super soft and blend extremely well on the face, building colour beautifully. 

the pro contour brush and pro powder brush


So I'm gonna stop here as I feel like I have rambled slightly! But I just love Makeup Revolution - thank you for creating affordable makeup which is rich and lasting. I have no doubt I'll be talking about makeup revolution again on the blog. If you've tried any of their products, please let me know what you've tried so I can give it a go too! :)

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment