Stationary Haul

I love stationary! And I mean love as in I am completely obsessed. No matter how much stationary I have, I'm  always able to justify buying more (I have an entire box of unused notebooks) and whenever I take a trip to 'browse', one of my favourite stores, Homesense, I can't help but leave with another notebook, journal or pad to add to the collection. 

Last time I went there, I may have gone a little overboard, take a look:


I just LOVE stationary! 


You see I had just found out that I had been accepted onto my dream masters course, and you know what going back to uni means, along with copious amounts of debt, new stationary NEEDED!! So some of these bits are for that and some are, well... cute.

when your notebooks coordinate with your desk accessories :)

So this gorgeous blue notebook is my general 'brain dump' book of the moment. It comes with me everywhere and I use it to make notes about everything and then sort them into lists, to dos or actions later. I love the classy look of the notebook and the motto on the front is great for everyday inspiration.


little and large Conceptum notebooks



I loved this Conceptum notebook so much that I brought two! I'm thinking they'll be perfect for uni, the small one for general notes, sketches etc , and the big one for seminars and lectures. They are very similar to your Moleskine or Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks (both of which I adore) but, I think, may even be a little bit better! With grid pages which are numbered and perforated pages in the back so that you can pull out key information. They also have a contents page and pockets at both the front and back for quick storage of loose pieces of paper, plus two ribbon markers, they've literally thought of everything!! The white is a bit of a risk, but that's the one thing with shopping in Homesense, you don't always get a great choice in colours of products like you would in a full price store. Saying this, the discounts 100% make up for it!


seriously crushing over this beautiful clipboard


The other bits I picked up are this beautiful clipboard, a note pad with a handy magnet on the back, and a simple black A4 exercise book. The latter I'm not sure what I will use it for, but I'm sure it won't go to waste. As for the clipboard, I've decided this will live on my desk and be used for weekly, monthly and yearly planners = easy to find and always on display so I can be super organised :) Helping with this organisation will be the 'take note' note pad. Perfect to just sit on my desk and add thoughts and "to do's" when they pop into my brain.





prepped and prepared to jot when needed!


Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment