My Mini Stella

You’ve gotta love a Stella…

Bag that is! And I have been in love with them ever since I first ventured to Liverpool where apparently, you're not a real women unless you own at least one Stella, or specifically the Stella McCartney Falabella bag.

So I have been on the hunt for the perfect, size, style and colour of Falabella for quite some time and couldn’t quite find exactly what I was looking for until I went on a girly holiday and was mesmerised for the whole trip by my friends mini Falabella in stone. It was the perfect transitional day to night bag which was as easy to dress up as dress down. I wanted it. And decided to make this known by borrowing it at every opportunity possible.

So the search began. I started looking on all the usual places to get hold of a mini stella that I would adore and use night and day. To my delight and slight horror, it came in so many colours and styles I started to find it impossible to narrow it down to one, until I saw this beaut…

this colour is called bluebird which makes it even cuter!

I decided to go for this babe as its bold, dressy and different. I can only really ever been seen in black, white and numerous shades of grey in the day, and about 99.99% of my night time wardrobe is black so I thought that this one could add a pop of colour which is oh so lacking in my wardrobe.


my mini Falabella looking all pretty


It's size is actually perfect for the day which was something I was little worried about as I tend to carry around way too much stuff, however I can comfortably fit my make up essentials, phone, purse, keys and a small notebook and pen inside which is all I really need day to day.




I went for the gunmetal finish as its not as flashy as the silver and gold and I don’t like things which are too bling - this also makes it work with a lot more different outfits. So this bag will probably be featured on the blog quite a bit (I apologise) but it's so versatile I can't resist and I might as well get my money's worth! I think that's the main thing when buying designer that you ensure its something you will use over and over and not too trend led.

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment