A Healing Hand

So I have to apologise, just when I thought I was getting good at this whole blogging regularly thing, I end up going AWOL for nearly a month. The truth is I haven't been particularly well and a result of that has been me not having any energy to do anything - even getting up the stairs was a struggle. 

But hey, I'm back!!!..

And feeling much better :) So I thought I would kick start my routine back into blogging with a couple of treats which I picked up in Lush in Chichester, which have been ultimate life savers for me over the last few weeks. 


My two saviours of the last couple of weeks


One of the side effects of me being ill has been unbelievable dry skin, even my face started to peel at one point! My hands were so dry and sore that just touching things would make them flake and I was getting rather disheartened by it all. So off I popped to town and I stumbled across Lush - what better place to look for something for my sensitive hands than a company that makes all handmade natural products.

This lives by my computer (so I can apply during Netflix marathons)


A beautiful and luxurious feeling hand mask



The ladies in the store were super helpful and were able to recommend a couple of different items which were all really good for dry skin, and I wasn't allergic to any of them. Result. The first, Helping Hands cream, is just great for my skin its very but with a lighter texture and absorbs really well so I use this in the morning and a couple of times in the evening (sadly the tub is a bit annoy to carry around with you) and then the second items was more of a treatment. The Golden Handshake is a bar, like a soap, which you put in hot water and twirl to dissolve. I didn't use the whole thing at once but was able to get two uses out of it. This left my hands remarkably soft and feeling all lovely again. 

So I have to give a massive thumbs up to Lush for helping this sickly child, ok I may be milking it now, feel a little more human again and stop me leaving a trail of flakes wherever I go.... Awks. Much appreciated!




( I just liked my framing of the pic so added it...)

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment