Saturday Styling: The Edit



is it summer, is it winter? If England could decide now that would be great!


So for a little while now I've been doing a little thing called 'Saturday Styling' on my Instagram. Its when I share my outfit of that day (or week) just as a bit of a break from the flatlays. I love them, but it does make my page seem a little monotonous... 

I was then thinking how can I share this on my blog, and what better way than doing a little photo story of my favourite outfits every couple of weeks or so. These are outfits which combine new things I've brought and trusty pieces I've had in my wardrobe for years, so I have to say sorry in advance that some of the items may no longer be available!






Jumper: H&M
Lace shorts: H&M
Boots: New Look
Handbag: Stella McCartney



Currently, English weather is doing what it does best - going through every season a day and making it a nightmare to dress! This outfit is great as it works with the sun shining or a little bit of cold. And if it gets really cold I can just pop on a pair of tights.



it's all about the details - jewellery: ASOS, H&M, Links of London & Marc Jacobs

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment