All about the greys

Ok so from looking at my recent Instagram posts and my wardrobe I think its clear to say that I am a little obsessed with grey at the moment. Not a particular shade of grey but intact every single shade of grey I can find. I seem to be buying more and more grey and wearing grey head to toe. So this may not sound ideal but I think thats the beauty of grey, it has so many shades that you don’t look dull and boring but can actually look beautifully layered and multi dimensional. So here are four of my many grey pieces which will, I’m sure, be featured on this blog.




Like I’ve mentioned before I love a trainer so enter Nike’s Internationalists. These trainers are unbelievably comfy and being woven have a nice bit of texture about them, not to mention the fact that they go with everything you can think of.


Got to love a snuggly bargain

This jumper is so soft and cozy and was a great bargain from Primark. I brought it in a couple of sizes bigger to what I usually wear just to increase the comfort and snuggle factor. Its also super warm which is good if, like me, you swear you're cold blooded.





I love M&S lingerie. It’s reasonably priced, well fitting and, like this bra can be pretty and sexy too. This is from there Autograph range, which I must admit I adore plus this range also has a line designed by Rosie Huntington- Whitley and who could resist her!

A good pair of jeans can last a lifetime (literally)


So these jeans are old I’m not going to lie but that’s what great about investing in well made clothing. These beauties came from 
All Saints and were actually black when I first brought them but due to wear and washing they have turned into a beautifully worn pair of grey jeans. Super skinny and also super long (I’m a daddy long legs!) I turn to these jeans when I just can’t decide what to wear - day, night or date. 


Not quite 50 shades of grey but all working together beautifully

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment