Crazy for COCO

Finding a signature scent can be an arduous task, especially if you’ve had one which has worked for you for years and you can’t really fault. But I  fancied a change and luckily for me my mother came up with the answer. Buying scent for other people can be particularly hard as, although you may like the smell, it may smell completely different on them.

Mum however got this one spot on after all, mothers do know best! 




I have now fallen in complete love with Chanel's newest edition to the COCO range - COCO Noir. It's beautifully feminine and floral but with a little bit of a musty undertone due to the use of sandalwood, which makes it a great autumnal and winter fragrance. 



COCO Noir can be brought online here 


I also love the body lotion which, unlike most perfumed body lotions, isn't too overpowering but the scent lasts. 
Oh and my final top tip: always try a fragrance on your skin not a card if it's for yourself, the difference in smell on yourself can be quite amazing/shocking. 



I must admit I like the slightly masculine tone to the packaging too! Gives it an edge...

Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment