Doodle Day

So I was supposed to post this post yesterday but life got in the way but hey, yesterday was doodle day!


Doodling essentials






And in honour of this day which I do hold extremely close to my heart (your appreciating the pun I know) I thought I would share with you some of my ‘doodles’.

wip, details close up


The finished product



I have always drawn. I think its something that runs in my family as my mother is a fantastic and I have a cousin who could draw a perfect track and helicopter by the age of four… upside down. Bizarre.

Anyhow, drawing is something I do in share time, and mainly on trains and planes on journeys, simply as I have a short attention span and it stops me from counting down the hours or usually minutes of my journey.

These are a few of my recent doodles which will hopefully inspire you to pick up a pencil or pen and get scribbling. 



Add caption


It’s a great way to kill time and relax, I find it very therapeutic. Even if its just the view from your window or copying an image of the family pet, I ensure you you feel great for giving it a go - happy doodling!




Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment