August Faves - The Healthly Edit

So new to the blog is my faves. I've decided to a monthly pick of all things fabulous but with a different theme each month. 

so many yummy things and things that make being healthy more pleasant


As I decided to join the gym this month, last time I joined a gym it lasted three days so please give me a high five, and I'm actually going, thus health is this months topic.





This bottle is great for the gym and everyday, it holds nearly a whole litre and is very durable. It also has a special locking system which means that it doesn't leak.

These lovelies have been everywhere with me. The sound clarity is great and they are also great at blocking out all that extra noise in the gym, like weird man grunts… They weren’t particularly pricy either for bluetooth headphones, major bonus. Oh and the batteries last forever. Think thats it. There pretty awesome :)


the comfiest shoes ever!



Green tea is something that I had to make myself like. It's healthy and good for you but doesn’t taste that great… but eventually, I finally started to like it. This however has all the benefits of green tea but with the taste of elderflower - beaut.

My new thing is yoga. I love it. It makes me feel calm, relaxed and totally refreshed. These sliders are great for going to yoga and in fact most of the time as they are so comfy and easy to wear. They may not be sparkly or fur lined but they are practical and that's what you need when venturing to the gym. 



seriously obsessing over candy kittens right now


Ok so sweets aren't technically healthy but these are gluten free, vegan and with all natural ingredients which makes them pretty healthy to me! They taste amazing and the new packaging is totes adorable. What more could you want?!



Scarlett Macaron

Making a little piece of the internet for all the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment